Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Forum News & Support

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 12:09 PM   #11
music man

Re: My formal suggestion for a MAJOR improvement for the Sit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rider
You suggest that I be permanently banned from the site.....mostly because YOU don't like me.....and then accuse ME of stirring up shit ????? And you are so dense that you claim your suggestion was NOT a personal insult to me ???? Amazing.

How about we turn the tables and suggest that YOU be banned......because you are stalking ME and butting into conversations where you weren't invited just for the expressed purpose of busting my ballls. That adds nothing positive or useful to the site; it is 100% a personal attack and degrades the overall feel of the site.

Again and this time a HUGE thanks for proving my point for me, you really are off in the head, now we definitely can all see that, STALKING YOU? WTF dude, go to the doctor and tell him that you are definitely schizophrenic, and bi-polar and need some medication in a bad way.

And again you revert back to your typical 5 year old banter, "what about you" why don't we turn the tables and ban you. Every time someone challenges you, that is what you revert to, not well I know I have a problem and I am going to fix it, its always well what about you.

I unlike YOU have no problem with being banned from this site, by all means, if anyone on this site thinks that I am doing anything here but trying to help this site, and for the most part not cause anyone any distress or bad vibes, please feel free to openly say so and ask to have me banned. I won't argue with it a bit, but remember that Easy Rider is still going to be here, Personally and verbally attacking anyone that doesn't bend to his way of thinking, or hell sometimes just because.

So if you are delusional enough to think that I wake up every morning wondering how I am going to stir up shit with Easy Rider you have real issues, I don't really personally care one way or another about you, I DO however, care plenty about this site, and you are ruining it, and if no one else on here can see that, then like I said I will delete my profile and none of you will ever have to hear me say another thing about Easy or anything else.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #12
patrick_777

Send a message via ICQ to patrick_777 Send a message via AIM to patrick_777 Send a message via Yahoo to patrick_777

:popcorn:
Old 01-04-2011, 12:29 PM   #13
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_777
:popcorn:
Oh come on Dude......be a real moderator.

This crap is getting REALLY old......and should come to a stop one way or another.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:33 PM   #14
patrick_777

Send a message via ICQ to patrick_777 Send a message via AIM to patrick_777 Send a message via Yahoo to patrick_777

Ok.

PS: Don't poke the sleeping dragon.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #15
music man

Bye bye psycho. :2tup:

Old 01-04-2011, 12:42 PM   #16
patrick_777

Maybe now we can get some f*cking sleep.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:47 PM   #17
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_777
Maybe now we can get some f*cking sleep.

I don't know about that, but at least people can post without being verbally assaulted just because someone has an inferiority complex, or just because he doesn't agree with what you say.

I know there will be some naysayers on this subject, but you will all see that over the next few months, this site will have a better vibe to it. Just think about an entire troubleshooting or god forbid a modification thread without Easy Rider telling someone how stupid they are, or how BAD of an idea they have is.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:52 PM   #18
patrick_777

The naysayers can go that way too if they're so inclined.

This has been an executive decision and will not be reversed by me.

No further discussion is necessary.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:20 PM   #19
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo

:neener:

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook
Old 01-04-2011, 01:26 PM   #20
patrick_777

CLASSIC.