Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > GZ250 Media

Old 09-24-2018, 01:56 PM   #1
Donald McPherson

That's 1000 miles done on my half size 125cc GZ.

Well that's me done my first 1000 miles on this wee bike. Only a British GZ 125 hs but still a comfortable ride. bike 01.jpg

bike02.jpg

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 09-24-2018, 02:12 PM   #2
Vegas Street Rider

Nice looking ride. It doesn't matter what size it is if it is right for you. I just passed 19K miles on my 250. Still enjoy it now as much as when I first got it.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:10 PM   #3
Donald McPherson

Did just undr 150 miles with one stop. Mind you I must admit I'm knackered but it was enjoyable. Around four hours. https://www.google.com/maps/dir/57.1...57.1898839!3e1

Old 09-25-2018, 10:49 AM   #4
bachelorb

That is a beautiful bike!!! I love the floorboards and the saddlebags. I for one like smaller bikes and always have.......even at 6'3" tall..... They just seem easier to throw around in corners and such. I'm not a huge acceleration guy any more and having a lightweight bike suits me just fine.....
Old 09-25-2018, 02:11 PM   #5
Donald McPherson

The floorboards are rear Harley Davidson's makes all the difference. I am still waiting delivery of a heel toe gear peddal. Hopefully this will be the last I spend in a while. Wind deflector, chain oiler, one mirror, new skid lid, phone holder, blue tooth radio, trousers with full length zip, (for big boots), boots and gloves. I dread to total it all up. Oh and of course the GZ.

Old 09-25-2018, 03:36 PM   #6
bachelorb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald McPherson View Post
Hopefully this will be the last I spend in a while. Wind deflector, chain oiler, one mirror, new skid lid, phone holder, blue tooth radio, trousers with full length zip, (for big boots), boots and gloves. I dread to total it all up.

I know what you mean.... I've done that with every motorcycle I've had.... new handlebars.... luggage rack etc.... its part of the fun of owning the bike.... I wish I could quit buying the pesky stuff to keep mine running and start buying the fun stuff!!