Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Riding Safety & Tips > Lessons Well-Learned

Old 02-22-2009, 06:00 PM   #31
Water Warrior 2

Re: My First Scary Moment

[quote=music man]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Easy Rider":1um4pslz
And one doesn't need a permit (or any kind of license in a lot of places) to have a gun in your house to shoot that guy who kicks in your door.

No but you better have a damn good lawyer, because he will sue you for traumatizing him during his robbery of your house. :facepalm:[/quote:1um4pslz]

Here in the GWN you can threaten to shoot the SOB for breaking in and you get charged for uttering threats which is a criminal offense. Our bleeding heart society says we should pity people who do us wrong. I will never agree with that. We will just teach them to do it again b/c they can get away with it. The law makers in North America seem to have forgotten who the real victims are. We have slack laws, sugar coated penalties and overworked cops trying to uphold these slack laws against great odds of success. I believe the death penalty is a great deterrant against crime. In Canada when I was a youngster the law makers abolished the "LASH". Sounds painful and probably 5 or 10 across the back would remind a bad guy not to be bad again and suffer the same or worse.
Penalties do not fit the crime anymore. If you kill some one with violence you should be executed with violence. The old line of coming from a dysfunctional family is pure BS. We are not all products of our environment...........Oh boy , on a rant. Will go away for a while.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 02-23-2009, 08:44 AM   #32
adrianinflorida

Re: My First Scary Moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanmcorcoran
I understand the appeal of the finger, but just remember, if the truck was huge, lifted and had tires wider than the body, the owner may have been suffering from the heartbreak of micro-penis. This is a condition that makes 'em permanently angry at everyone, expecially women that flip them off.

Or, he might have had tinyballs, which is worse, especially once it reaches the brain.

To reiterate, it's not nice to make fun of the disabled.
It's a proven fact, the Size/Height of the truck is directly inverse to the size of the penis attached to the driver.

If it's a Hummer, don't even ask, we're talking possible hermaphrodite.