Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > Gadgets & Farkles

Old 03-02-2014, 11:44 PM   #31
mainlinecoffee

That's awesome; I hope to go to my first gay wedding this year. It's a bit of a mind fuck to think. Of the dynamics of it. My boyfriend Kyle is extremely effeminate and passive,he makes a good target and I can't help but to be very over protective in public. He catches a lot more funny looks or rude comments than me but where I am between avrage and very masculine I think people get offended to think that someone that seemed to be "one of them" creeped past the stereotype security,leaves People intimidated and confused. For the most part I figure what you think of me is none of my damn buisness but please watch your mouth in my company...I can't wait to move,we are going to try to set the next place up Eco neutral or close to it. Collecting and storing water/electricity great for toilets and dishwashers

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 03-03-2014, 05:11 AM   #32
alantf

I can commiserate about your sexual problems. I was married for twenty years. We had problems, but I always thought that I could work them out. Unfortunately not. After twenty years, I found out that I was the only one in the village that didn't know that she preferred women. Of course, it ended in divorce, but it would have been better for both of us if she'd come clean years before. Unfortunately she died eight years ago, but for me, twenty five years down the line, I still feel like I missed out on a happier life in my younger days. But in those days, nobody talked about it, or admitted to it.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:17 PM   #33
Water Warrior 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantf View Post
I can commiserate about your sexual problems. I was married for twenty years. We had problems, but I always thought that I could work them out. Unfortunately not. After twenty years, I found out that I was the only one in the village that didn't know that she preferred women. Of course, it ended in divorce, but it would have been better for both of us if she'd come clean years before. Unfortunately she died eight years ago, but for me, twenty five years down the line, I still feel like I missed out on a happier life in my younger days. But in those days, nobody talked about it, or admitted to it.
That situation kind of sucks for both people in a marriage. Your wife had to live a lie while you had a wife who didn't truly enjoy the company of a man. Real happiness would be hard to find in that situation.

Last edited by Water Warrior 2; 03-03-2014 at 12:21 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:40 PM   #34
mainlinecoffee

That's one thing that breaks my heart and I see too much of it in the community. The guys I'm hoping to see get merried had that trouble. One of them was with his wife for I think seven years,his ex wife finally caught on after realizing his shoe collection took up half there walk in closet...it's just not worth it. We only have one shot at this life and I see no reason to drag others in to a lie based on someone's standards of living.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:42 PM   #35
mainlinecoffee

In other news here's a few shots of the set up pre paint
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (94.1 KB, 10 views)

Old 03-03-2014, 03:44 PM   #36
mainlinecoffee

And from the side. I have no idea how to flip these pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (96.0 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by mainlinecoffee; 03-03-2014 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Pic is upside down
Old 03-03-2014, 07:14 PM   #37
Goose51683

That bike looks a lot like mine. The biggest similarity is the mass of white around the wheels.
Old 03-03-2014, 10:41 PM   #38
mainlinecoffee

That sucks! Central ky got slammed yesterday,I can't wait for better days.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:52 AM   #39
jonathan180iq
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainlinecoffee View Post
someone kicked in the window on my boyfriends car stealing two bags of clothes and one single diet coke.
Is it in bad taste to suggest that the person who stole two bags of men's clothing and a single diet coke probably didn't do so because they dislike like gay people...?

People will do all kinds of shit to each other and find any excuse to belittle someone else because, internally, it's the only form of self worth that they can muster. If I can convince myself that you are beneath me, then my self confidence is boosted and I can walk around with a false sense of inflated worth. It's probably because their mommies (or daddies) didn't hug them enough as a child [ or whatever other bogus reason people want to use to excuse idiotic behavior as adults ] either way, nothing makes me more angry than blind ignorance and injustice.

Right now people in certain communities get up in arms about homosexuality. A couple of years ago it was all about the Arab terrorists, then the Hispanics, then the women and blacks, then the potato-loving Irish, then the French, then the loyalists, then the redskins...

YA know, if it wasn't for all these queers, wet backs, chinks, nigs, towel heads, broads, injuns, japs, and all the other heathens the world would be a better place!!!

'MERRICA!
Old 03-04-2014, 10:49 AM   #40
Water Warrior 2

I can agree with your point Jonathan but it just may be that Ky is not the friendliest place to be openly Gay. Some areas just hang on to very strict ideas about the human race and any deviation is a bad thing.

The last line of your post reminds me of my Dad. He definitely had his opinions and prejudices. A lot of that rubbed off onto me. Spent half a lifetime getting over his influence. It was tough in many ways. Still asking myself what all the fuss was about.