Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > Gadgets & Farkles

Old 10-01-2015, 11:06 AM   #1
Mags

Handlebar risers?

I'm in the market for a set of handlebar risers, however I am having difficulty finding a set that would bolt right up. Does anyone know a site where I can find what I'm looking for?

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 10-01-2015, 04:39 PM   #2
Water Warrior 2

First idea that comes to mind is google handlbar risers. You are sure to get lots of websites. Second is to go to WWW.roadsidecycles. They have a section with handlebar info. All makes and models. You may find a bar with just the right amount of rise and pullback if needed. Third is to be sure you don't go overboard with dimensions as you might have to get extended cables and front brake line. Just do a comparison of the GZ dimensions and go from there. GZ's all have 7/8 inch diameter bars.
I put "up and back" risers on a Vstrom which made it necessary to re-route the throttle cables just a bit and messing with the brake line for a while.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:44 AM   #3
b1pig

wondering if you got anywhere with your search. Rox is a company that came to mind. they have these:

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p...ndlebar-Risers

unless youre looking for something that will bolt on in place of your standard bar clamps, those would be my first choice that are universal. Should be able to do what you want with them. Another option may be to change the bars out.

Login or Register to Remove Ads