Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Other Models/Manufacturers

Old 03-25-2007, 08:50 PM   #1
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo
Wooohooooo.... out of hibernation!!!

Finally!!! Today was feeling kinda cool, but the sun came out and it warmed up considerably. I was going to wait to get the bike out of hibernation until Tuesday's 70 degree weather, but thought NAAAA, today is the day!

So i changed oil, put everything back together that i was tinkering with and rolled the bike out of the kitchen and onto the back porch. This bike has been inside sitting since very early January. 3 mo. old gas and the battery hadnt been charged. 3 tries and she fired right up :cool: No sputtering, rough idling or dying out on me. Boy was i surprised. Ran it around the parking lot a few laps to make sure everything was running and working good then around the block for another test run. Came back in, grabbed my leathers and the german helmet and off i went!

Ended up stopping at my buddies house who i have been bugging to get a bike and there sat a 2002 harley Vrod in his driveway. Thought, its probably the one guy's bike that we know. Darn if it was my buddies!!! He finally bought a bike! Of course he HAD to get the best of the best lol (thats just how he is). But very cool, he got a bike and now i got a riding buddy...2 actually...his brother is going to get his harley very shortly as well.

Way cool day today

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook

Login or Register to Remove Ads