Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > Troubleshooting

Old 08-13-2009, 03:48 AM   #21
mcintyre_aerospace

Re: Really annoying sqealing from back brakes

Wow this guys got a temper I stopped reading at the capital palm pre didn't feel like wastin my time yawn. I like name dropping because me family seems to own more than most, like an orig 1965 Shelby Cobra owned and races by Gulf oil co. The only real reason I have a gz is cause my gma bought it impulsively cause she thought it was cute. I like workin on it cause I have loooooots of free time to pursue my hobbies. Most ppl on here are
Pretty cool with good ideas and so what if I ruin the bike I can just ride the H2 750 if I want to kill myself. Well I think I'm about done with this conversation. Probs fixed so I'm gunna go play my BALDWIN GRAND PIANO, LOL. This was posted from my iPhone.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 08-13-2009, 05:15 AM   #22
alantf

Quote:
Originally Posted by music man

Oh so you are one of THOSE PEOPLE, the kind of person that has to name drop everything he owns so he can feel like a man,
:plus1: :plus1: :plus1: :plus1: :plus1: :plus1: :fu:

BTW, this shouldn't be called "really annoying squealing from back brakes". It should be called "really annoying squealing from an ass hole" :puke:
Old 08-13-2009, 07:20 AM   #23
Sarris

Look Barrett McIntyre, at 21 years old you don't know shit about shit. You must have a rich daddy who buys you toys or YOU ARE A LIAR.

I checked out your webste (http://www.myspace.com/barrettmc) listed in your profile and I believe the latter. I don't believe a thing you say.

I can put the name Rolls Royce in my post, but that doesn't mean I have one. Your mommy must have given you an I-Phuck for your 21st birthday.

What I DO believe, is that you are an imaginative, big mouthed, small dicked, snot nose fuck, college student who likes to play big shot because of the anonimity of the web, and who really needs a good ass whipping.
(Hey, I'm willing to help you out with this.)

Oh, BTW, when you are in the garage at 2:00 AM working on your GZ (probably the only transpo or real thing of value you really own), you'll be wishing you could get help or sympathy here. NADA!!

It's over, so find another site to fuck up. We don't need your type here.

Unlike you, I AM the real thing, so......you don't ever want to cross my path, asshole.

Or maybe you'd like to meet some of my real biker pals from San Antonio, they just love big mouth 21 year olds on 250cc bikes. :skull: :skull:

:biggun: :fu: :biggun: :fu: :biggun: :fu:

Old 08-13-2009, 08:30 AM   #24
bonehead

yep, the Bandidos would have him for breakfast.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:33 AM   #25
mrlmd1

Guess you guys told him off. And I doubt he'll be back. :2tup:

Old 08-13-2009, 11:54 AM   #26
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlmd1
Guess you guys told him off. And I doubt he'll be back. :2tup:

Oh trust me, he'll be back, he hasn't bragged about everything his DADDY owns yet. And Sarris you better watch out, he might have his dad come beat you up, or wait, he might have his iphone do it for him :lol: :lol: :crackup .
Old 08-13-2009, 12:09 PM   #27
Sarris

Oh, I hope so........

:skull:
Old 08-13-2009, 01:31 PM   #28
bonehead

WAIT!!! Did the brakes get fixed? Oh, who cares?
Old 08-13-2009, 05:36 PM   #29
johnd

I truly do not know what a Blackberry (other than the berry) is, nor what a Palm Pre is, or what an Iphone is. Like Music Man I too have a $30 telephone that I carry if my '84 Mazda breaks down, or if my 1976 Ford F100 quits, so I can call AAA. I bought the truck new; I think is the only four wheel vehicle I ever bought new . My wife bought some new ones. I bought my '69 Yamaha 250 new. I was 65 yesterday, and am glad to be here. Like most of you did also, I worked all my life. I made a decent wage, but never made the big bucks and always admired the folks who had the brains and drive to go after it. I hardly knew my father, and his mother was the only grandmother I ever knew, and not well. She was born into abject poverty where even the smartest had little opportunity to create opportunity. But she raised a large family did the best she could. She never saw the ocean, and never had her hair cut, never drove a car nor owned one. And she dang sure never was able to buy any of her kids or grandkids a new vehicle because she loved them and wanted to. I bought my 2000 GZ six weeks ago with money I saved, and I am just as pleased as punch with it.

I think it may be interesting for some of the guy(s) with all the (free) toys to pick up todays newspaper and read of Secretary Clinton's trip to the Congo and Nigeria. Maybe then he would not feel so smug or superior, but count his blessings. Then again, maybe not.. I also think that all "Intensive purposes" could possibly mean "for all 'intents' and purposes.".... But, heck, what do I know? I do know that General MacArthur had several nicknames, one of which was El Supremo. He was aware of it and rumor has it that he was not displeased. I guess it's nice that there are still a few "El Supremos" around.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #30
mrlmd1

Run-on sentences, poor grammar, little or no punctuation, inability to spell or understand the use of words (as in "Intensive purposes" - [ good pickup johnd] ) , inability to listen to good advice from many who know more than he does, etc., all reflect either:
an attitude,
poor upbringing,
lack of education,
poor intellect,
spoiled brat,
or all of the above.
It'd be interesting to see how he grows up and what he can accomplish, if you take away all his family-given toys and gifts and handouts.