Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Member Introductions

Old 07-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #111
Water Warrior 2

Re: Future GZ250..very soon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by northsidegz
Lookin' nice vikz!

(I wish the GZ could have the look of dual exhaust - even though it's not a V-Twin, I think the appearance of dual exhaust would really help it look slick).
Wishful thinking but you have to remember the GZ is a price point bike. That would add to the final cost. Also adds a little more complexity to the bike. Suzuki has opted to stay with the KISS principle when building the GZ.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 07-25-2012, 01:49 PM   #112
Water Warrior 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Warrior
Night riding with a GZ can be a challenge with the stock headlight bulb. Lynda's GZ received a SilverStar bulb and a proper headlight alignment. She felt much safer but it wasn't the greatest by any stretch. If I was going to ride a GZ after dark on a regular basis I would invest in some decent LED driving lights. The GZ will power them adequately but not much more. I can find a U.S. source that Vstrom riders have used and recommend both for quality and price range. If I remember correctly they are a bargan at approx $170 for those interested.
From a safety stand point a bike with a single light source is a liability if/when the bulb goes out after dark.

Found the LED driving light source. Go to Stromtroopers.com and do a search for Crazy George. He is American and sells from the U.S. The search will bring up a thread about the lights and a video of their ability to light up the night. More than illuminating.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:56 AM   #113
vikz250

On the way to work I had to put gas on my bike, so pulled up started filling my tank and I don't know why I was kinda surprise after pumping just 2.56 gallons or something like that ,my thank is already full and it only cost me $8.21!! and I realized that I can drive close to 140 miles on a full tank!!...Just FYI I usually just use my gas can that I fill for my lawn mower to fill up GZ but I was out of gas in gthe cans that's why I went to the fasoline station ..

Login or Register to Remove Ads