Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Other Models/Manufacturers

Old 02-10-2012, 09:40 PM   #91
Gz Rider

Re: Not the speed I expected.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 02-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #92
Gz Rider

Old 02-11-2012, 02:32 AM   #93
Water Warrior 2

Reading and smiling doesn't work all the time but it will mellow some of the statements to a lesser degree of rudeness and bullying. I think a lot has to do with what we expect when lurking on a forum that we know does get pretty hardcore compared to this forum. There are forums that I can tolerate when the language and remarks get out of hand but there also others that are just plain vile and makes me wonder what the world is coming to. No matter what the forum is it is a gathering of like minded individuals sharing a common interest but have a different way of expressing themselves from other groups. Bullying is part of the initiation on some forums and I am very happy not to see it here.
Rather than berate some one who joins a forum it would be nice to say welcome and offer a handshake and a smile.

Can we now go back to "Not the speed I expected."

Old 02-11-2012, 05:42 AM   #94
Rookie Rider

Yeah, lets get back to the original topic
Old 02-11-2012, 09:09 AM   #95
Gz Rider

Old 02-11-2012, 12:04 PM   #96
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo

Have they? You have systematically picked out the worst you could find on shadowriders and displayed it here for all to see the 'bullies' at play. You have spent approx. 20 posts trying to flame shadowriders and its members to nothing more than a bunch of low IQ meat heads who pick on people. That's nice. Shall i reference your last several posts and make an assumption of your character based on my experience with you?

Did you miss where those guys, once you pass their 'fuck off noob' hazing, will sell you parts cheaper than you could ever find elsewhere? Where some of these guys have sent free small parts to members that were looking for something specific? Where you can get price cuts from the guys who advertise (whoa, two big banners, so much advertising) on that site? The guys who actually hand make the products are members there and will cut you a deal for being a shadowriders member and even give you free shipping. Did you miss where they offer the best technical info on shadows anywhere on the net? It is a great group of guys who want things run they way they want them run. If you cannot conform to their ways, you arent very welcomed. If you can post, use the search button, take 'fuck off' and brush it off your shoulder, you are fine. If you are going to be a thin skinned asshole who needs to make trouble or tell them how to run their house, then you can literally fuck off.

Case in point, you have a friend who has new rugs put in. They want you to take your fucking shoes off in their house. You refuse, argue and tell them they are wrong for wanting you to remove your shoes. They tell you to not come back. You then go and tell all your friends how idiotic and rude your friend is and urge them not to go there. SOUND FAMILIAR???

A simple "not for me" would have sufficed. But instead, you went out of your way to cut that website down as much as you could to show everyone how bad it is there. Almost to the point of trying to deter ANYONE from becoming a member there. Ridiculous behavior.

Patrick and myself are both members of that site. So I guess that makes us both bullies in your eyes. You so kindly put in one of your posts that since i am a member there and support them that i must be. Well, thank you for letting me know what kind of asshole i am. I appreciate it.

:fu:

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook
Old 02-11-2012, 12:36 PM   #97
Gz Rider

Old 02-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #98
PimpS

Let's just cool down and be friends, with different definitions and opinions on different things, no need to burn down bridges. TO me it's awareness of bad and good; to do good is hard, to make bad is much easier. Gz and dupo, make an effort and be cool. I'll respect any decision of yours.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #99
dentheman

To get back on track: I have just ordered a shop manual for my Shadow. Also, Kudos to the dealership (Family Powersports of Lubbock,TX). I dropped by a couple days ago and explained my speed problem, they are genuinely concerned that they sold a bike that is not up to expectations. They wanted me to set up a time to bring the bike in to have it checked. I told them I wanted to run a couple tanks of Seafoam through to see if things improved, they said that is a good idea, but if it doesn't fix the problem, give them a call.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:09 PM   #100
mole2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentheman
To get back on track: I have just ordered a shop manual for my Shadow. Also, Kudos to the dealership (Family Powersports of Lubbock,TX). I dropped by a couple days ago and explained my speed problem, they are genuinely concerned that they sold a bike that is not up to expectations. They wanted me to set up a time to bring the bike in to have it checked. I told them I wanted to run a couple tanks of Seafoam through to see if things improved, they said that is a good idea, but if it doesn't fix the problem, give them a call. They are all friendly folks.
You've got some nerve getting back on thread with all this bickering going on. LOL :hide:

Good to see the dealer stepped up to the plate. I'm sure the Seafoam will do it's job. Either way, once it's running right my recommendation is to use Stabil with every load of gas. You never know when the bike will wind up sitting for a while due to work committments, health or other reasons. Stabil will protect the fuel for up to two years and it helps to keep things clean. I use it every fill up on the bike, boat and fuel for small motors (mower, etc).