Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 12-03-2011, 12:58 AM   #42
cappy718

Re: 2008 GZ 250 for sale in Delaware

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan180iq
Wow. You guys really like boats.

:popcorn:
Oh yeah and he bought my bike...LOL! Diesel motors are great as long as you take care of them, so far as I understand! It doesnt matter what they are in either!
Old 12-03-2011, 01:00 AM   #43
cappy718

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gz Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappy718
hahahaha... You guys are so funny! Thanks for the business! I really didnt think I'd sell it on here, but ya never know! It worked out and I'm glad youre happy. On the downside of things, my Harley is leaking oil....oh...n/m found a post that explained the situation. All is good! Ha! I didnt say this while you were here, but I am soo jealous of your boats. I was going to buy a boat when I paid off the 250 and my wife's car....I bought a Harley instead. There are pluses and minuses on that one. Hopefully the boat will be in my future soon!
No need to be jealous, both boats together cost less than your Harley. (4000 for each) I bought the powerboat in 2004 and the sailboat in 2006 (yes that was a steal!). The market for boats has crashed even worse than the housing market. If you like sailboats (seeing Hampton,VA might have interested you in them) check the Craigslist Hampton Roads/Norfolk section. This time of year people are giving them away! (Your wife is going to want to kill me!)

The power boat, I would not wish on my worst enemy. I like it ok but being the cheap bastard I am, it's hard to enjoy it with it's 2.5 miles per gallon mileage!

If your interested in sail, look into the 1989-1995 Macgregor 26. If you have any questions about Macgregor or sailing, start a thread on the off topic/chit chat section. I'll be glad to talk to you about it.
Yeah, I was going to get a boat when I paid some stuff off, but I got the Harley instead. It is what it is. I really dont want anything fancy in a boat. Around a 20 ft center counsel would suit me just fine. Want it to take the fam out and catch some good dinner! But I'll wait till I have some $$ saved up!

Old 12-03-2011, 01:02 AM   #44
cappy718

Oh and you all can have the sail boats...I dont want all that hassle....I just want the boat to go find some fish to catch...lol!
Old 12-03-2011, 02:11 PM   #45
Gz Rider