Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 09-16-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
music man

Easy Rider Being a Hard-Headed @#$hole Thread continues here

Quote:
music man wrote:
Boy you really can't just let it go can you.

Quote:
Easy Rider Wrote: Talk about not contributing anything positive........how does YOUR comment further peace and tranquility here ?? Hint: it doesn't.

I have an honest concern. Dupo put me on warning not to be making "negative comments that don't contribute positively to a thread". I honestly don't know exactly what that means....and if I screw up again, I risk expulsion.

It seems to me that a couple of others should be under a similar warning......but they aren't for some strange reason.

I was contributing something positive, i was POSITIVELY telling you that you should have just dropped it and started being nice to people unless provoked, like a normal human being, but you couldn't just drop it, because like you said in this post, you don't even know what "negative comments that don't contribute positively to a thread" means, so in your eyes you never did anything wrong to begin with, so how or why would you bother to change.

Quote:
"It seems to me that a couple of others should be under a similar warning......but they aren't for some strange reason."
Who else besides you attacks people with 80% of there posts, NO ONE BUT YOU. When I first joined this site (and really now too for that matter) you are the reason that I never posted anything to try and help anybody with a problem, because just about every time I have made the mistake of doing it, (or anyone else besides you does) you attack them for it, and say some kind of negative comment about their advice. You do that so much that it looks abnormal for a thread to NOT HAVE a negative comment from you in it, doesn't that seem wrong to you, Easy?

So in closing, JUST LET IT GO! and be nice to people for a change, if you can figure out what that means.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 09-16-2009, 06:39 PM   #2
Easy Rider

Re: Easy Rider Being a Hard-Headed @#$hole Thread continues here

Quote:
Originally Posted by music man
Who else besides you attacks people with 80% of there posts, NO ONE BUT YOU.
That's just plain not true....and you should know it.

I don't call people A**holes and I don't tell people to go F*** yourself.
It seems to me like those who DO should be given some kind of warning too.

And speaking of just letting it go..........
If you think by continuing to give me crap you are going to force me to leave.......forget it.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
JWR

I called you an ASSHOLE, and I stand by that statement.

Jerry

Truth is there are lots of great bikes available
and not nearly as many good riders out there riding them...
"A man's got to know his limitations..."

Old 09-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #4
JWR

Nice edit....
:neener: :roll:

Truth is there are lots of great bikes available
and not nearly as many good riders out there riding them...
"A man's got to know his limitations..."
Old 09-16-2009, 07:31 PM   #5
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rider

And speaking of just letting it go..........
If you think by continuing to give me crap you are going to force me to leave.......forget it.

I never wanted you to leave, have you heard me even one time say I wanted you to leave? I just agreed with Dupo and others on here that you needed to be warned to tone your shit down, and instead of doing that, you have chosen to still be a D#*khead, but like i said, that is because you don't think you have ever done anything wrong to tone down to begin with. As a matter of fact, I was one of the few people that actually said anything positive about you in that thread.

Force you to leave? Dude you really need to up your medicine you take for your Paranoid Schizophrenia, cause that shit your takin' ain't workin' no more.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:19 PM   #6
dannylightning

EASY you do say the wrong things and piss people off. i got into reading some of those threads on the shadow site and some on here, do you really not realize that you say the wrong things cus you are.

LOOK if some one wants to get a mod and you don't like it or think its dumb keep it to your self. if some one says something you think is stupid keep it to your self., if you dont agree with something some one is doing or saying unless you know its 100% wrong and will mess up some ones bike if they take the advice please keep it to your self. if some one needs help and you know the answer, by all means share, if you just want to bs about your day or something like that in the post please do. these should be good guide lines to go by so you do not get kicked out. basically if you can help, help if you cant actually help don't say any thing unless its just normal every day conversation. your opinions on things are not what people want to hear.

the things you say may not really seem all that bad when you really look at them (if they are not directed twards you) but people you say stuff to may just think you are talking shit to them, being a ass hole or cutting them down and i totally see how they could think this. i know you told me it was time for some tough love so here is some for you. i think your a alright guy and i dont think you mean to piss people off but you do and that's the bottom line. i don't want to see you kicked off but i would like to see you back up and posting helpfull information for people that need it. and i would like if none of this were ever mentioned again by you or any one else out side of this thread. let it go be mindfull to others and it will all blow over and every one will be happy again.

please just do some thinking about things and when you do and figure it out you should have no worries if something you say is gonna get you booted. just think good and hard about this and go back and look at some of your post and think what if some one were saying something like this to you, how would you react, i want you to ask your self that when you read them. and you might get the idea of what people don't like.

i like you and im trying to help you out here. so pleas take this to heart and think about it.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:08 PM   #7
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannylightning
i like you and im trying to help you out here. so pleas take this to heart and think about it.
Thanks Danny. I appreciate the thoughts.
End of thread....unless somebody else would like to pile on too.
I never should have responded in the first place.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:03 PM   #8
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rider
I never should have responded in the first place.

Now we are getting somewhere. That is what I tried to tell you in the other thread, that all you had to do was drop it and be nice and everything would have blown over, but you couldn't do that.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:34 AM   #9
Water Warrior 2

Danny has some well chosen words to the wise. All of us can benefit from his words. If I or anyone wants to say something, please aim the words at yourself first. If it isn't to your liking then it won't be appreciated by anyone else either.

We don't need any testosterone fueled contests where everyone is down on the member or members for something said that didn't sound right or respectful. We have new members with odd questions and sure they may sound like babies or total dumbies to us. Let's get a grip here. We were all newbies at one time and many of us have forgotten how we might have sounded to a more experienced rider/owner of many bikes. A new rider with a totally new to them bike is a giant Question Mark that needs an answer. We as members and this forum are the answer. Dupo could no doubt make this forum vanish with the push of a button but he hasn't. Loosing this forum would be a terrible loss to all the new lost riders looking for a place to call their's.
So let's show our support to Dupo and his efforts to keep giving riders a place to chat and learn. We can play nice, be civil to one another and ask for a clarification of a statement before shooting from the hip. It takes more muscles to frown than to smile. Write with a smile and read with a smile. Then re-read before posting, you might have a stray frown in there.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:46 AM   #10
mrlmd1

That's one of Danny's best posts and good advice. :2tup:
WW is also right, seems to me I said these things 6 months ago during a different similar confrontation. :yes:
Enough is enough, we all got the message, so let's get back to work and have fun without the derogatory nasties. :horse: :rawk: