Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General GZ250 Talk

Old 07-31-2019, 01:14 PM   #1
rerb

How much could i get for my gz250? (ballpark)

So I've had this wonderful bike for a while now, but I think it's time to get something bigger. I'd want to get as much money from it as possible to put towards a bigger bike. There's a few fender scratches and a super small tank dent, but other than that it runs great. Brand new rear tire, oil change, and 55k miles. I see listing varying from $800 to $2,000, does anyone have any experience with this?

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 08-07-2019, 08:31 PM   #2
b1pig

I doubt anyone can truly give you a good idea on a price. The price of a bike can vary with the geographic location, year, miles, maintenance, state of repair... and ultimately what someone is willing to pay for it.

The GZ fits into the back end of the market. In my area, I also see similar prices around the $1200 mark. Some sit on the sales sites for months, some get sold. A price of $2000 is just like putting it up for sale and not wanting it to sell.

I can only tell you what I would want to pay for a bike. The only thing about a GZ, is that even though they can be really good bikes, they just don't have much resale value.

Good luck with your sale.

Tags
sell