Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Forum News & Support

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
music man

My formal suggestion for a MAJOR improvement for the Site

Keep in mind this is just one long time member's SUGGESTION, not saying that everyone (or anyone for that matter) else's opinion is the same.

My suggestion is, that Easy Rider should be permanently banned from the site, he is nothing but a cancer to the site and just a trouble maker in general.

Read through every thread in this entire site and you will see that other than small minor arguments among us, almost EVERY major argument or thread meltdown (other than one MAJOR ONE, that I myself was guilty of), Easy Rider has been the MAIN and most of the time ONLY cause of almost all of them.

Also keep in mind that I am not threatening or any thing like that, but I am saying that even though it might not mean much considering I don't contribute to the site much anymore (don't know if I really ever did), but if someone like Easy Rider is going to continue being a member of this site and verbally attacking people just simply because he is in a bad mood about what he see's in the mirror(or whatever his problem is), then I am going to delete my profile from the site and ask that all my posts be removed (if that is even possible), as I do not want to have any part of a place where someone like Easy Rider is welcome.

We have had and I hope we continue to have an almost "neighborly" type of atmosphere on this site where for some reason the general rules of thumb and "norms" of the internet and more specifically, forums such as this, just don't apply to us. With the exception of Easy Rider's nasty attitude, I have never and probably will never again see a place on the internet where everyone is basically nice and cordial and helpful to everyone else, it has been quite a nice change of pace to sit down at my computer and experience the kind of attitudes that I don't even seem to see much of out in the "real world" anymore.

And I alluded to it earlier and I will reiterate that I know that in the past I have personally attacked a person on here, and let my temper get the better of me, and got into a pissing match or two (mostly with Easy Rider). But Easy Rider is a whole different situation, you never know who, why or when he is going to just flat out go off the deep end on someone just for the hell of it, and I personally think it is an attitude that is not NEEDED and definitely not WANTED on this site, or any other ones for that matter.

So in this one members humble opinion, this would be a GREAT and much needed improvement to the site.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
Easy Rider

Re: My formal suggestion for a MAJOR improvement for the Sit

Quote:
Originally Posted by music man
My suggestion is, that Easy Rider should be permanently banned from the site, he is nothing but a cancer to the site and just a trouble maker in general.
You're quite a piece of work.

You somehow think that THIS POST is perfectly OK.......and are blinded by your hate.

I feel sorry for you.

If you really are that upset about it, there is one simple and easy solution: LEAVE.

AND we've been over all this before. If you think you are going to run me off with your personal attacks and character assasination, you couldn't be more wrong.

I will not, however, be suckered into yet another pointless pissing match.
Hope you feel better after venting.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:59 PM   #3
music man

I don't hate you, I just think that you are a pathetic, weak little old man who gets his rocks off stirring people up over the internet, And I didn't personally attack you, nor did I ask for your opinion, as a matter of fact, I posted this in this section, for the ADMINISTRATOR to see a legitimate suggestion for improving the site that I had, which I am under the assumption is the correct section of the forum to do so in, if I am wrong please enlighten me.

And I am not trying to "run you off", I don't have or want the power to do so, I just made the suggestion that you be FORCED OFF the site.

And this whole little speech you just made just reinforced EXACTLY what I was talking about. You had no reason to respond to this thread in a negative way other than you cannot help yourself just like you haven't been able to help yourself hundreds of times before.

So in closing, thanks again Easy Rider for degrading yet another thread with your mindless and pointless verbal attacks, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for making my point for me :2tup: .

Old 01-03-2011, 04:12 PM   #4
JWR

Every site has and needs a "Village Idiot".

I don't think he should be banned.
I just get tired of his negative post.

..so sad.

Truth is there are lots of great bikes available
and not nearly as many good riders out there riding them...
"A man's got to know his limitations..."
Old 01-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #5
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWR
Every site has and needs a "Village Idiot".

I just get tired of his negative post.

The problem doesn't lie with him being an "Idiot", quite to the contrary, I have seen posts where he has actually made a solid contribution to the thread, sometimes being the one to just solve the problem outright.

But............ Unfortunately those are few and far between the MULTIPLE degraded threads he causes, members he runs/pisses off, (a lot newbies for sure), its just not worth it.

I am trying to make an objective point, this has nothing to do with my personal feelings about Easy Rider and everything to do with what he does to the "vibe" of this ENTIRE site.

Everyone take notice that in my first post that I made no "personal" attack of Easy Rider, merely stated the facts, as sad and as incendiary as those FACTS may be, they still by anyone with half a brain can see are indeed FACTS.

If you still want to say that I insulted him or attacked him personally in some way, then you would also have to say that I "personally attacked" myself as well.

Anyway, this conversation is going nowhere, I didn't really even intend for it to become a "conversation", although I should have known he wouldn't be able to resist stirring up shit, All that is left is for the ADMINISTRATORS (this does not mean you Easy Rider) to read this and either agree or disagree with me, whether Easy Rider wants to accept it or not, Whether he gets booted from this site or not is not up to HIM or ME.

Old 01-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #6
Shorebird10

I agree with Music Man! Think I might of been kicked off this site, as my user name will not let me log on. I generally have quit posting because of Easy Rider and I'm sure there are others like me. I always tried to add positively to this forum and got really tired of his negative input to my posts and to others. Have no idea why I can't log in under my old user name, as I added to this site, 200 plus posts plus I think I was one of two that contributed cash to this site last year. I know Easy won't get booted off this site, but he sure needs to! Think we have tried this before! Just my two cents. As I really don't post any more, no loss if I have been booted, just felt I needed to comment as I know others past and present feel as I do.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:08 AM   #7
patrick_777

Send a message via ICQ to patrick_777 Send a message via AIM to patrick_777 Send a message via Yahoo to patrick_777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorebird10
I agree with Music Man! Think I might of been kicked off this site, as my user name will not let me log on. I generally have quit posting because of Easy Rider and I'm sure there are others like me. I always tried to add positively to this forum and got really tired of his negative input to my posts and to others. Have no idea why I can't log in under my old user name, as I added to this site, 200 plus posts plus I think I was one of two that contributed cash to this site last year. I know Easy won't get booted off this site, but he sure needs to! Think we have tried this before! Just my two cents. As I really don't post any more, no loss if I have been booted, just felt I needed to comment as I know others past and present feel as I do.
Who are you again?
Old 01-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #8
CMS

The forum is for the GZ 250,I'd like to see more comments/stories/ ride reports on the GZ, were all on the same side, we love riding /owning motorcycles . In my case the smaller cc versions [250]. Thats why I come here. There is no reason for negitive comments to anyone. We do have a great forum ,lets keep it going, With Suzuki not importing a 2011 GZ this year we need to keep the GZ owners together. CMS

2017 Yamaha R -3 White
2013 Suzuki GW250 Black
FSSNOC # 4953
Old 01-04-2011, 11:06 AM   #9
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMS
With Suzuki not importing a 2011 GZ this year we need to keep the GZ owners together. CMS
And the TU250 too. I wonder if there's any way to get this site to show up on a Google, etc. search for "tu250" ??
Old 01-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #10
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by music man
Anyway, this conversation is going nowhere, I didn't really even intend for it to become a "conversation", although I should have known he wouldn't be able to resist stirring up shit,
You suggest that I be permanently banned from the site.....mostly because YOU don't like me.....and then accuse ME of stirring up shit ????? And you are so dense that you claim your suggestion was NOT a personal insult to me ???? Amazing.

How about we turn the tables and suggest that YOU be banned......because you are stalking ME and butting into conversations where you weren't invited just for the expressed purpose of busting my ballls. That adds nothing positive or useful to the site; it is 100% a personal attack and degrades the overall feel of the site.