Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Forum News & Support

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
Admin
Administrator

New Forum Design

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I've been working on the new skin for the forum (as you can see), along with some other stuff. Still have to add a new logo/header image too. Hope you like the look so far though!

I added a modification so that random pics from your photo albums are shown on the forum home page, so if you haven't yet, feel free to add some pics to your album, located in your User CP. I also moved some of the forums around and combined some that could go together, just to condense everything and make it even simpler and neater. Just take a mintue to look around anf you'll get familiarized with it quickly I'm sure.

Also, we're going to do away with the whole 'donation' system so you guys don't have to worry about that anymore. Instead, we're just going to run one Google ad at the top to help cover operating costs. I think this will be a much better option instead of asking members for money. No pop-ups or anything like that, just one single ad for members at the top.

Anyway, just wanted to bring you all up to date on the progress. I'll be sending out a newsletter announcing all of this soon too, to hopefully get some old members interested in the site again.

Thanks guys, enjoy!

-Mike

Login or Register to Remove Ads