Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Member Introductions

Old 03-21-2007, 09:01 PM   #1
happyhobo

new member..not the almost one

Hi all...this isn't really to confuse you but if it does then have fun with it...I am REALLY the happyhobo the other post was really from Water Warrior...for some reason he can not get back into this forum under that name...or anyother for that matter. Because of the same e.addy it won't accept a new reg..hope he gets it straightened out.
I am the proud owner of a 2006GZ 250....in Canada it is called a Marauder...only in Canada you say!!!! Bob a.k.a water warrior took me out a few times in the fall to a unused road to try it out....what a blast. Can hardly contain myself untill April 23 when i take my course.
right now "maudie" is sitting in our livingroom getting some alterations...he took off passenger seat...yeah !!!! and put a trunk on(think that will be explanation enough for grandkids wanting a ride??)He also put a tail light modulator and we are waiting for a head light one and a windshiels...then i should be all set
Nice to meet you all and hope to hear from you soon.

Lynda

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 03-21-2007, 09:33 PM   #2
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo
I dont know what i would do having to wait a month lol. I have my bike in the kitchen keeping warm and getting a few small mods done to it

Welcome to the forum... and we'll try to get water warrior straightened out.

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook
Old 03-22-2007, 07:15 AM   #3
Bill

Welcome to the forum. Sorry you have to wait until late April to take the safety course but it is worth taking. Lots of good info to make you a better and safer rider. The idea is to always come back in one piece to ride again the next day.

I took the passenger seat off of my bike too for the same reason only I put on a ShowChrome rack instead. My wife wanted to keep her passenger seat but once she says no to the grandkids they will know better than to ask again. Me, I'm a softee around them and they would continue to ask hoping I would give in. The rack solves the problem.

Cheers!

Login or Register to Remove Ads