Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 11-17-2010, 08:05 PM   #11
dannylightning

Re: Do you believe in Ghosts?

i lived in 2 places that definately had ghost and 1 place that was suposed to but never saw any thing. the house i grew up in, you would hear some one walking up and down the hall way all night, it would start around the same time every night, if you looked out in the hall it would stop, go back in your room and 5 min later you heard it walking up and down the hall way again. when i got older my parents told me the guy who used to own the house blew his head off with a shot gun in the kitchen one night.

one place me and the ex gril friend lived, a appartment. she reported the trash can lid spinning around out of the blue a few times. my can off pepsi slid across the table one day, i put my hand out to catch it so it did not fall off the table and it stopped, i pickd it up to see if it was sliding on condensation and the bottom of the can was dry and so was the table. one night i was sleeping on the floor in the loft and the GF was in the bed room. i woke up to something whispering my name, i thought i was dreaming, about 30 seconds later she started screaming and yelling the bed is shaking all over the place. i think i told her to shut up and went back to bed lol.

she used to say that ghost would talk to her when i first met her and i thought that was strange and i almost broke up with her that night. i found this information out after something strange happed. we were at this abandon school that people claimed was haunted and it has been closed down for years, we were setting on the front steps of the school at night. i start hearing this little kid saying help me, help me. but it sounded like it was more in my head that something i was hearing with my ears , i asked her if she heard it and she said very faintly. i looked behind us at the top floor of the school and all the windows were lit up this florescent aqua color. i got up and i ran as fast as i could away from that place. later when we got home she started telling me these storys and i thought she was some kind of freak. i ran in to her a while back and asked if ghost still spoke to her and she got all upsed and told me to never bring it up again cus she did not want them to come back.

now we get to the ufo's once in flordia me and my cousin were at a drive threw getting food, this loud rumbling flew over top of us, no one saw any thign, all the power in the neighborhood went out for a few seconds and the car even turned off along with the other cars that were in the drive threw line. not sure what the hell that was but i have my suspicions.

and once i was at a bon fire way out in the sticks, this girl and i walk way out in this field. next thing we know there was this silent ball of light in the sky and it kept getting bigger and bigger. next thing we knew it stopped, we bot stopped walking and stared at this thing not speaking a word, next thing it kind of opened up, and there was red, blue and purple lights that started spinning around the white ball of light, we watched this thing for about 10 min and it turned back in to a white ball and flew off. no one else saw this thing but me and the girl. the weird part was neither of us were scared at all. it was more fascinating than any thing. and i still think it was probably the coolest thing i have ever saw what ever the heck it was.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 11-18-2010, 12:58 AM   #12
Water Warrior 2

Years ago we were at the lake and star gazing around midnight. Some one mentioned the moving lights were probably satelites orbiting the planet. I was all in agreement until one satelite made a 90 degree change of course. Spooky stuff.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:20 PM   #13
dentheman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Warrior
Years ago we were at the lake and star gazing around midnight. Some one mentioned the moving lights were probably satelites orbiting the planet. I was all in agreement until one satelite made a 90 degree change of course. Spooky stuff.
I used to be an avid backyard astronomer and still go out on occassionally to gaze at the stars. I've seen that several times, always with the naked eye.

Old 11-18-2010, 06:06 PM   #14
Water Warrior 2

So what do you think those things are ? I doubt they originate on this planet.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:29 PM   #15
dentheman

Quote:
I don't know. I have watched numerous satellites through binoculars and never saw a change in direction, but I have seen the change with the naked eye, so I wonder if it could be an illusion caused by head or eye movement, or by staring too long. Also, many backyard astronomers photograph satellite and meteor trails and have never captured one changing direction to my knowledge. Or, it could be the real deal. In any case, the sudden change in direction (I won't say turn) is too abrupt to be a satelitte being repositioned.

A couple times at night I have seen a point of light appear in the sky and remain motionless then go out, all in a fraction of a second. Those were meteors headed straight toward me before burning up (thankfully).

Old 11-19-2010, 11:28 AM   #16
Easy Rider

Quote:
Yes, they are............AIRPLANES. :biggrin:

What I want to see is the airplane that made that "rocket trail" out on the west coast last week.

The Government's answer is pure BS.......but everybody seems to have just dropped it.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:08 PM   #17
dentheman

Easy; when I first saw that thing on TV I was all excited and watched the news all day waiting to see what it was. It did look like a missile launch. But when they said it was an airplane it made sense to me. I can see how a high flying airplane with a contrail coming over the horizon, headed more or less toward the observer, would look like it was something coming up out of the ocean.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:31 PM   #18
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentheman
It did look like a missile launch.
It looked like a missile because it was one HUGE, single plume of smoke/condensation.
How many airplanes, of any type, do you know that has only ONE huge engine like that ??

Answer: None or classified........or it really was a rocket of some type.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #19
jonathan180iq
Super Moderator

People that believe in ghosts see things all the time. I don't believe in hocus pocus and....I never see stuff.

I can look for stuff, and some things even surprise me. But instead of stopping at "Well, that must be a spiritual manifestation of a dead person coming to make random noises in the dark and never really giving a conclusive sign of what they are..." I generally understand that buildings make noises as they settle or with temperature change and that Shadows are just shadows and cold gusts of wind are simply drafts.

But that's just me. My wife, on the other hand (my first wife, fellas) is all about the supernatural and believes in ghosts and demons and all that.

Who knows?