Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Forum News & Support

Old 01-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
New GZ250

Friend or Foe Feature

Just love being able to do the Foe thing and not put up with people who have diarrhea of the mouth, I just couldn't take it anymore. Nearly every post, it was just too much for me.
:facepalm:

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-03-2010, 03:48 PM   #2
Water Warrior 2

Re: Friend or Foe Feature

Hmm. Writing in the past tense,,, does this mean you are leaving us or just going to ignore the folks you clash with ? Not everyone you meet is going to be a bosom buddy. If it were true we would have world peace overnight.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #3
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Warrior
Hmm. Writing in the past tense,,, does this mean you are leaving us or just going to ignore the folks you clash with ?
The timing of this is a little curious......seeing as how there have only been about 10 posts a week lately.......and the content has been pretty tame.

Wonder who got under his skin ? :popcorn:

(Maybe he won't see this post to respond !!)
:roll:

Old 01-03-2010, 08:14 PM   #4
Water Warrior 2

All will be revealed in time.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:35 AM   #5
patrick_777

Send a message via ICQ to patrick_777 Send a message via AIM to patrick_777 Send a message via Yahoo to patrick_777

Did somebody in this thread say something? :twisted

BTW, I moved this to the suggestions forum.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
New GZ250

[quote=Easy[center]positive[/center] Rider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Water Warrior":1b025xr3
Hmm. Writing in the past tense,,, does this mean you are leaving us or just going to ignore the folks you clash with ?
The timing of this is a little curious......seeing as how there have only been about 10 posts a week lately.......and the content has been pretty tame.

Wonder who got under his skin ? :popcorn:

(Maybe he won't see this post to respond !!)
:roll:[/quote:1b025xr3]

I just got really tired of a certain person who "I" feel over posts and in the past was really negative. I have taken a break for a few months posting but following the forum. While I was active on the forum I tried to respond in a positive manner to the as many of the posts as I could. Yes, you guys can be tuff on the new members at times, it seems there is a special elite group of you that are life long members and very much add to this forum. Please take into consideration of the newer members and try and be a little bit more positive in your approach. You old timers have a lot to add, I have learnt a lot from you guys. I feel I have things to add to making this site more informative but never really felt my input was appreciated. Yes, I was probably too sensitive, but please before you post think weather or not you are adding to this forum or a specific post in a positive manner. And yes I due understand we all screw up on occasion. On a very positive note, I really enjoy this site and feel I know many of You. Glad to see that the regulars stuck with the forum even thought most have graduated to bigger bikes!
:skeptical:
Old 04-27-2010, 09:27 PM   #7
music man

So what happens exactly if you list someone as your foe? I have never had to try it out.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:40 PM   #8
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by New GZ250
I just got really tired of a certain person who "I" feel over posts and in the past was really negative.
OK, so that probably could apply to several of us over the past couple of years.........and maybe it's best NOT to name names for prior transgressions BUT.......the conflicts here have generally been short and, even when intense, productive and instructive in the end.

You don't need to "call someone out" to indicate that you are unhappy with their posts; there is a polite way to go about it. OTOH, if you are the ONLY one upset.......... :roll:

Welcome back. Hope you find the environment just a tad bit friendlier now; not a lot, just a little.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:12 PM   #9
New GZ250

Yup, been a good day here, when I get a chance in the" near" future I'm going to delete the people/person on my foe list. Must of been in a mood that day. Happy to be back, hope I can add to the site!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:22 PM   #10
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by music man
So what happens exactly if you list someone as your foe? I have never had to try it out.

I guess I must have been the foe since he totally overlooked my question, I pretty much know what it does now anyways.