Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > Instructional Articles

Old 03-21-2012, 09:28 PM   #11
bpdchief

Re: Repair cracked fender

80 grit sand paper, drimel with round grind bit to V the cracks. Looks and feels solid... time will tell. Got the bolts I needed at Lowes. Fixed the windshield where the mounting bolt was twisted off. Got my rainsuit out for the morning ride to work AND start my MSF classes tomorrow night. 30+ yrs ago I just went into the DMV and said I ride a bike - need the endorsement, got the big red M stamped on my license... now it's $200. :-)

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 03-21-2012, 11:52 PM   #12
Water Warrior 2

Re: Repair cracked fender

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpdchief
80 grit sand paper, drimel with round grind bit to V the cracks. Looks and feels solid... time will tell. Got the bolts I needed at Lowes. Fixed the windshield where the mounting bolt was twisted off. Got my rainsuit out for the morning ride to work AND start my MSF classes tomorrow night. 30+ yrs ago I just went into the DMV and said I ride a bike - need the endorsement, got the big red M stamped on my license... now it's $200. :-)
You will find the course a lot of fun and very informative. BTW, got my motorcycle license automatically with my regular car license 51 years ago. I guess they figured if I was smart enough to find a car door I could balance a bike.