Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Member Introductions

Old 09-13-2006, 12:43 AM   #1
SimbasDaddy

Finally! A GZ250 Website

I'm new to riding & have had my first bike, a 2003 GZ250, for about a year. I came across this site & this is the best & only site I've seen for the GZ250. Great job on the website and thanks for the excellent information & forums. I will continue to keep coming here & will add photos of my bike shortly.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 09-13-2006, 01:28 AM   #2
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo
Yea there sure isnt any support forums (besides the yahoogroup) for the GZ250, thats why i opened shop here

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay. Looking forward to your pics and have fun!

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook
Old 09-16-2006, 04:46 PM   #3
Gene

hey sim, just wanted to drop you a line. im new to biking also. i have a 06 GZ . nice bike .love the mpg. i ride 60 miles a day to work. love every minute of it. sure beats riding in a cage. just wanted to let you know that yahoo has a forum for GZ's. its really good. one fellow rode his GZ all the way to alaska from florida. i would tell you how to find the site but i would just get you lost. im not to good with these comupters. well good luck with your bike. maybe ill see you around on the forum's. THE HOG SLAYER

Old 09-16-2006, 09:51 PM   #4
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/GZ250/

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook
Old 09-28-2006, 06:33 PM   #5
SimbasDaddy

Nothing like the free air Gene. I could have the worst day at work & forget about it as soon as I'm on my bike. Thanks for the Yahoo link & I'll definately check it out.

Old 09-29-2006, 05:04 AM   #6
Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimbasDaddy
Nothing like the free air Gene. I could have the worst day at work & forget about it as soon as I'm on my bike. Thanks for the Yahoo link & I'll definately check it out.
My wife rode dirt bikes 30+ years ago and has been wanting a bike to ride to work for a few years now. Finally bought a GZ250 and it was a great way for her to ride to work too. She is a middle school teacher and pretty fed up with the system, administrators, parents and kids. The system is broken and her days are generally frustrating. Like you said the bike helps smooth out some pretty bad days. A couple of days during the week I ride out to meet her so we can ride together. She doesn't drink and this is the best investment in "attitude adjustment" she could have done. :2tup:

Cheers!
Old 09-29-2006, 06:11 AM   #7
Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimbasDaddy
My wife rode dirt bikes 30+ years ago and has been wanting a bike to ride to work for a few years now. Finally bought a GZ250 and it was a great way for her to ride to work too. She is a middle school teacher and pretty fed up with the system, administrators, parents and kids. The system is broken and her days are generally frustrating. Like you said the bike helps smooth out some pretty bad days. A couple of days during the week I ride out to meet her so we can ride together. She doesn't drink and this is the best investment in "attitude adjustment" she could have done. :2tup:

Cheers!
Old 11-13-2006, 07:21 PM   #8
johncruise

thanks for setting up this site! newbie to motorcycles here as well...