Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Other Models/Manufacturers

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 12:58 PM   #11
Easy Rider

Re: Tank Brand motorcycles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graydog
Since we are in the mood for locking down topics I suggest we add these since no new information can possibly be added to these subjects:
Yep you're absolutely 100% correct.
Nothing left to discuss.
Might as well shut down the whole forum.
Last one out turn out the lights, please. :shocked:

P.S. What kind of dog is that in your avatar? He looks kinda gay!! :neener:

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-01-2009, 01:38 PM   #12
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graydog
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Since we are in the mood for locking down topics I suggest we add these since no new information can possibly be added to these subjects:

GZ Seat. The GZ already comes with the best, most perfect seat ever devised by mankind. It is stupid and ridicules to try and change it in any way. Please don’t bother us with any of your
Idiotic attempts to modify it. :retard:

Saddle bags (storage). For God’s sake you Bozo….did you search first? Right now there are
Back to back saddle bag topics on the general forum page. And it you weren’t such an imbecile you would see there are probably 20+ storage topics already on this board going back to its beginning. :yawn:

Oil. That subject is so beaten to death the poor dead horse has already turned into oil. :horse:

Exhaust. Oh please. It is a little bike. It should sound like a little bike. Don’t waste my time. :yawn:

Windshield. One word. SEARCH. If after searching you still did not find an answer to your
Question then obviously you don’t need no stupid windshield! :tongue:

Gas mileage. You should get 75 to 80 mpg. Nothing new can be added to this topic.

Bigger bike. Get the h*** off this board you scumball! :pissed:

More power. Are you insane you stupid friggin son of…….oh wait….that one has already been decided.

Now that that is out of the way let’s resume our discussion. What shall we talk about? :??: :??: :??:

(I just couldn’t resist) :poked: :poked: :poked:
The only problem I have with THESE threads being locked is, that EVERY SINGLE THING you listed has been done or tried by AT LEAST ONE PERSON, and at least reported back with some kind of feedback, good or bad on the subject. This whole idea of increasing the displacement on the GZ and how much or how little power you will or won't get is just speculation, but I will be the first to admit, if someone comes on here with a cheap effective way to get 5-6 horses more out of the GZ, I would probably try it (IF MY GZ QUIT RUNNING THAT IS). But that is the problem, no one actually is doing it, they just keep arguing that it COULD be done. Well of course it CAN be done, I CAN make my wife's Saturn run a 11 second Quarter mile, but SHOULD I, or better yet would it be cost effective to do so compared to say getting an old beat up Mustang and dropping a couple of grand on it to do that same 11 second quarter mile, HELL NO.
So when SOMEONE, ANYONE, ACTUALLY does this, and makes it work properly and without having to take out a second mortgage on their house AND actually gets enough horsepower boost to be worth it, then most of these people (including myself) will quit berating people for starting MULTIPLE threads about it, Until then they are the ones that need to put THEIR money where there mouth is.

So in closing here is what we have established, NO one has put out even TWO CENTS to try and ACTUALLY make this happen, and until Motorhed or Someone else comes blasting by me on their Increased Displacement GZ, while I am already going top speed on mine, and they don't Break the bank doing it, I will still say that it is a bad idea, and not worth it for the money you will have invested in the GZ(unless your GZ is not running) and even then I have My doubts that it would be worth it.

P.S. (DISCLAIMER) This post was NOT directed toward any one certain member (including Graydog, even though I quoted him)
Old 01-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #13
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by music man
P.S. (DISCLAIMER) This post was NOT directed toward any one certain member (including Graydog, even though I quoted him)
Right on, MM.

It has been proven, however, that it IS possible trim down the message you are quoting.........especially when you aren't really addressing the individual points it contains!! :poked: :biggrin:

Old 01-01-2009, 05:40 PM   #14
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo

Nothing useful here .... way off topic.

/locked

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook
Old 01-01-2009, 05:40 PM   #15
music man

Sorry about that, I thought about that after I did it and just didn't go back and fix it.

Closed Thread