Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
BUSARIDER

2002 SUZUKI GZ250 COMPLETE PART OUT !!! NICE LITTLE BIKE !!

I AM PARTING THIS COMPLETE BIKE . BIKE RUNS LIKE A TOP WITH NO ISSUES. EVERYTHING WORKS ... BRAND NEW PIRELLI TIRE ON THE FRONT WITH LESS THAN 100 MILES ON IT ... BRAND NEW DUNLOP ON THE REAR WITH LESS THAN 100 MILES ON IT ... BIKE IS BEING PARTED OUT BECAUSE MY G/F LOST THE TITLE AND SHE IS PREGNANT AND CAN NO LONGER RIDE. BIKE IS COMPLETE EXCEPT FOR THE REAR SEAT AND THE BATTERY BOX COVER. WE JUST HAD A TUNE UP DONE AT THE END OF SUMMER , CHECKED AND SET THE VALVES, CLEANED AND ADJUSTED THE CARBURETOR, CHANGED OIL AND OIL FILTER WITH SYNTHETIC MOBIL 10W-40, CLEANED AND LUBED THE CHAIN ... BIKE STARTS AND RUNS GREAT AS I SAID NO ISSUES ... HAS THE WRONG BATTERY AT THE MOMENT BUT I HAVE A BRAND NEW ONE IN THE BOX ... WHEELS ARE STRAIGHT AND TRUE ALL LIGHTS WORK, ALL CABLES WORK, MASTER CYLINDER IS GOOD THIS BIKE HAS LESS THAN 6,OOO MILES ON IT ... I NEED TO SELL IT ... TO GET SOME BABY MONEY I GUESS ... I SHIP ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES USPS FOR ITEMS UNDER 70 POUNDS WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBERS AND TRACKING ... UPS FOR ITEMS UNDER 175 POUNDS WITH TRACKING INFORMATION ... I TAKE PAYPAL AND USPS POSTAL MONEY ORDERS. ... I WILL SHIP THE ENGINE AT BUYERS FULL EXPENSE ... SHE PURS LIKE A KITTEN .. AND NO LEAKS ... BUT SHE'S HEAVY ...

I WILL START BREAKING HER DOWN IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST IN HER TO SATISFY MY NEEDS

PICS ARE OF THE ACTUAL BIKE ...

IF YOU HAVE A WRECKED BIKE THIS IS YOUR HUCKLEBERRY !!!

THANKS AND FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH ALL NEEDS

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-07-2012, 03:18 PM   #2
BUSARIDER

Re: 2002 SUZUKI GZ250 COMPLETE PART OUT !!! NICE LITTLE BIK

This bike is neither stolen nor does it have any liens.
The problem is the last state it was titled in ( ILLINOIS ) is where the lost title will have to be applied for.
I live in ARKANSAS ... the bike isn't worth me driving to ILLINOS to file for a lost title.

Here is the v.i.n. number = VTTNJ4HAO22101633 RUN IT FOR YOURSELF ...

I paid for the bike in full . Now without the title it's useless to me . She is now pregnant and if it's not parted ... it will just sit in the storage building.

If anyone is interested in some good parts for the LITTLE SUZUKI GZ250 PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME ...
I TAKE PAYPAL AND POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ...
Old 01-08-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
BUSARIDER

The reason I said I thought I would have to drive to ILLINOIS is because, I spoke with my ARKANSAS DMV and I was told that there was nothing they could do for me. Since the bike was last titled in ILLINOIS that was where I would have to start at. I spoke with the gentleman I got the bike from yesterday and he said he may be going back to CARBONDALE ILLINOIS to visit some relatives and he might be able to file for a replacement title. I honestly do not look for him to do that but, I guess it's worth a shot >?

I feel I should not have been pretty much deemed a thief by you all. I am a member of the EBAY community, and several online forums and do a TON of sales through them. I have never been questioned, or held over the fire like I have been by you all. I eat , breathe and sleep powersports. I ride , my kids ride and my g/f did ride some . All of my family rides and this is what I do. I buy every motorcycle and atv That comes up for sale. If it's a good deal I fix them if not I part them out ... I have no care for this little bike at all ... It was cheap, I have no TITLE so ... I'll part it out ...

Thank You All Again ... and If anyone is interested in ANY thing from this bike ... I will be glad to sell it as a whole or break her down !

Old 01-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
Water Warrior 2

I'd go with reliable, endearing and forgiving.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #5
jonathan180iq
Super Moderator

Guys, let's leave "For Sale" ads solely for the purpose of selling and trading. The above conversationsm which are going to be EDITED, are best had via PM.
If one of our respected members feels that something is not kosher with ads like these, then they may contact a moderator and further action may be taken. Respected members, do, after all, have more say-so than people who just show up for a post or two.

Having said that, and now having read the responses from the OP, I have no problem leaving this ad open.

If someone wants to buy a bike and go through the trouble of getting a recovery title from another state, then that's their business.
If no one ever wants to touch a bike without a title (and I wouldn't either unless the price was right) then that's also their business.

But like I said, the opinionated part of this needs to be handled in a PM.

Old 02-04-2012, 06:00 AM   #6
NAVI51

Hello, what is the condition of the carburetor? how much for it shipped to 78501? Thank you
Old 02-04-2012, 06:58 AM   #7
alantf

He's not been on the site for nearly a month now. You may do better by sending a PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:54 PM   #8
shifterkart26

Would you sell the header pipes? if so, how much will they cost? thanks
Old 03-26-2013, 05:24 AM   #9
alantf

Highly unlikely........... He's not been back on the site for 1 year 2½ months. :roll: