Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > Troubleshooting

Old 10-26-2010, 12:01 PM   #31
Easy Rider

Re: irratic idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by music man
but something had to be said to the "GZ site cop" .
No it didn't.

Would you rather have a forum where anybody could say anything, no matter how ridiculous and outrageous it is.......and that nobody would make any attempt to correct it or ask for a clarification ???

I wasn't upset.
It now appears that b1pig really wasn't either.
If you were, I'm sorry; get over it.

Seems like I remember YOU disagreeing with a few posts along the way.
Are you going to stop that too ???

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 10-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #32
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rider
would you rather have a forum where anybody could say anything, no matter how ridiculous and outrageous it is.......and that nobody would make any attempt to correct it or ask for a clarification ???

Seems like I remember YOU disagreeing with a few posts along the way.
Are you going to stop that too ???
We obviously already have a forum like that, because you say ridiculous and outrageous things all the time, and how is saying " I'm starting to feel less and less at home" or that "I use Premium Fuel" a ridiculous or outrageous statement?

And I never claimed that I don't disagree with people in my life or on this site, sometimes needlessly, but disagreeing with someone and saying that "I've been treading just about as lightly as I can lately without letting "stuff" just go by completely" and attacking someone for simply stating that they use premium fuel and that they may leave the site because they are "starting to feel less and less at home" are two totally different things.

If you go by just that statement and attack, one would think that you are the ruler of this site, that you make the rules, that you are some kind of "big dog" around here, and the truth is, YOU ARE NONE OF THOSE THINGS!

You really need to go see a doctor Easy, one day you seem like a totally agreeable, likable fella, then the next you seem like some sort of deranged, mean, Berryman's B12 Chemtool employee. That is called Bi-polar disorder and they have medication for it, I suggest you look into taking some.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:39 PM   #33
Easy Rider

Quote:
and attacking someone for simply stating that they use premium fuel and that they may leave the site because they are "starting to feel less and less at home" are two totally different things.
What I said was in no way an "attack".
AND I wasn't the one who said ANYTHING about leaving the site.

I asked two legitimate questions and have received legitimate answers......so far.

There may be some bi-polar action going on here but I don't think it is with ME.
Lighten up a bit, please.
Maybe you should consider taking your own advice.

Old 10-26-2010, 02:16 PM   #34
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rider
What I said was in no way an "attack".
AND I wasn't the one who said ANYTHING about leaving the site.

Easy Rider Said "And you felt a need to mention that.........WHY ??

It has been discussed to death, here and elsewhere and the consensus IS that not only is it a waste of money but in some cases might make the engine run WORSE."

That is attacking someone who said absolutely NOTHING to YOU. That person did not say "hey Easy Rider you D@#khead, I use Premium Fuel", so you had no reason whatsoever to go on the attack.

And no one said you said ANYTHING about leaving the site, so on top of being Bi-polar it appears you are getting senile to go with it. I said you attacked someone for saying they may leave because they are feeling less and less at home here. AND on top of that, you went on the attack on Water Warrior for what? ASKING YOU VERY NICELY to chill out on the newer members and actually complimenting you in the process.

So you can say whatever you want about me to deflect attention away from the real issue here, that YOU need to chill the hell out, and quit attacking and belittling people that YOU PERCEIVE are not as intelligent as you are. Every time someone calls you out for doing this shit, you act like it is the first you have heard of it, knowing good and well that HANDFULS of people have complained about you and TO you about this same old crap, yet you continue to do it time and time again.

So now if you want to complain about an issue that has been BEATEN TO DEATH on this site, then this is it, the issue of YOU EASY RIDER, being mean, nasty, rude, and just overall an inconsiderate human being has been beaten to death on this site (well actually on SEVERAL SITES), so how about you quit doing it so we can actually talk more about motorcycles and less about your mental illness's.

I am done discussing this with you in this thread, if you want to discuss it any further, start a new thread in the appropriate section, or send me a P.M.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:49 PM   #35
b1pig

Easy Rider.
I didn't consider your comment an attack, however i did feel that the comment was confrontational in nature. i'm not in the habit of being a poo-flinger, nor do i stir the pot. not intentionally.

cheers

Old 10-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #36
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1pig
I didn't consider your comment an attack, however i did feel that the comment was confrontational in nature. i'm not in the habit of being a poo-flinger, nor do i stir the pot. not intentionally.
I'll accept those statements on face value........BUT I felt that your original "premium fuel" comment AND the "not feeling at home" one AND the jab you now have in your sig. are ALL confrontational.......or at least fishing for comments.

If that is NOT the case, then what WAS the point of making those open-ended statements in the first place ??? I can't figure any other reasonable explanation.

The little jab in your sig seems especially "in your face", in light of the present discussion.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:26 PM   #37
Easy Rider

Quote:
the issue of YOU EASY RIDER, being mean, nasty, rude, and just overall an inconsiderate human being has been beaten to death on this site (well actually on SEVERAL SITES), so how about you quit doing it so we can actually talk more about motorcycles and less about your mental illness's.
Pot, kettle.....black.

Nothing I have done is nearly as disruptive, mean, nasty or rude as the posts YOU have left in this thread.

Not even close.

I once again suggest a little introspection and taking your own advice.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:33 PM   #38
music man

I apologize for letting Easy get the better of me and dragging this argument out as long as I did in this particular thread, I especially apologize to b1pig for basically ruining this thread, I will try harder in the future to respond in the appropriate section (which I have now done) to begin with instead of letting it run amok like this.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:34 PM   #39
patrick_777

Send a message via ICQ to patrick_777 Send a message via AIM to patrick_777 Send a message via Yahoo to patrick_777

Please, stop running off the n00bs.

b1pig, please stick around. You seem reasonable enough to deal with the occasional riff-raff.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:09 PM   #40
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_777
Please, stop running off the n00bs.

b1pig, please stick around. You seem reasonable enough to deal with the occasional riff-raff.
YES SIR.