Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Ride Reports & Meets

Old 01-22-2007, 04:55 AM   #1
Badbob

Mad Maps

Mad Maps
I have a couple of their maps and they a really good if you have no idea where to go in an area. They are some of the best made maps I own. These are very good. The ones I have are somewhat short on detail but are geared toward motorcycle touring for those who like to hang with the crowd. If you are more adveture some than this and want to ride off the beaten track you are going to need more maps. To be fair they have added many more maps since i bought the first two and this may have changed.

Mad Maps Mission Statement

Quote:
Inspired by our favorite car and motorcycle tours on Bay Area back roads, we’ve set out to chart America’s scenic back roads. We’re out on the road, tracking down and collecting information from off the beaten path so that we can bring you MAD MAPS, the ultimate back road trip maps. We’re adding a spark to America’s enduring love affair with the open road, bringing something new and unexpected. We’re sharing secrets and building a community of car, motorcycle, RV and ATV travelers who all believe that getting there should be as fun as being there, even if you’re headed nowhere in particular.

Login or Register to Remove Ads