Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 06-14-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
music man

Can't Trust Swistech!

This guy Swistech comes on here and mentions that he is looking for a Carb, so I offer to sell him one, He tells me that he is sending a money order, then he takes an innocent comment that Easy Rider says the wrong way and decides not to send it, only he doesn't bother to tell me that he is no longer sending it.

Then when everyone (including Easy Rider) tells him that he took that comment the wrong way and he can trust me, He proceeds to promise me once again that he is sending out a money order, well guess what, what a surprise, he doesn't send it again, and even after I send him a P.M. asking him if he is sending it or not, he doesn't even bother to answer me, say yes I am sending it, no I changed my mind, or even to say F@$k you!.

So for someone that was so worried about whether or not he could trust me, it seems like he should look in the mirror, because he has done nothing but be untrustworthy through this whole thing.

Just thought I would warn everyone about this, before they make the same mistake I did and trust this guy.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 06-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
Easy Rider

Re: Can't Trust Swistech!

Quote:
Originally Posted by music man
Just thought I would warn everyone about this, before they make the same mistake I did and trust this guy.
Does he already have your carb??
If so, maybe we should organize a posse.
I have some rope. :skull:
Old 06-14-2010, 04:43 PM   #3
music man

[quote=Easy Rider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "music man":3kaurjt9
Does he already have your carb??
If so, maybe we should organize a posse.
I have some rope. :skull:[/quote:3kaurjt9]

Why hell no, do you really think i was gonna trust some newbie and send him a carb without him paying me first. But the point is he said he was gonna send money twice, and twice he didn't and didn't bother to let me know what the hell was going on. I have a big problem with anyone who's word cannot be trusted, I don't have much, but my word is one thing that I will always have. So when I say I am going to do something, i try to make a point to do my best to do it. And I expect people to treat me the same way, ESPECIALLY someone who questioned MY word and my integrity.

Old 06-14-2010, 04:47 PM   #4
patrick_777

Send a message via ICQ to patrick_777 Send a message via AIM to patrick_777 Send a message via Yahoo to patrick_777

Welcome to the Internet.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:00 PM   #5
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_777
Welcome to the Internet.

Haha, I wasn't really saying i was surprised by what he did at all. Just letting you guys know that he wasn't really turning out to be a trusted member of our fine establishment we have going here, thats all.

Old 06-14-2010, 05:44 PM   #6
Water Warrior 2

Hmm, maybe Swistech realized he didn't really need your carb and just didn't feel it was necessary to inform you. Not nice, impolite, bad Karma and what goes around comes around.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:40 PM   #7
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Warrior
Hmm, maybe Swistech realized he didn't really need your carb and just didn't feel it was necessary to inform you. Not nice, impolite, bad Karma and what goes around comes around.

Exactly, you are a newbie on this site and you chose to do something like that, and call my trustworthiness into question in the process, you get a bad thread started about you by me = what goes around comes around.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:29 PM   #8
burkbuilds

I think this is his contact info if you feel the need to express this to him personally.

Contact Infomation

Terry L. Miller, President

Email:

swisstechnology@sbcglobal.net

Phone:

209-833-7203

Fax:

209-833-7303

Address:

SWISS TECHNOLOGY INC.
392 West Larch Road
Building 29
Tracy, California 95304-1641

A State of the Art

Swiss Precision Machining Facility
Old 06-14-2010, 09:16 PM   #9
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkbuilds
I think this is his contact info if you feel the need to express this to him personally.
I think it would be more apporpriate to communicate that information in a PM.

Just for future reference.....I'd be REALLY pissed should someone publish MY information like that. :skull:
Old 06-15-2010, 12:00 AM   #10
Water Warrior 2

That info is probably public knowledge already. What I conclude is if the president of the company treats folks with no consideration then What would ever make me want to be his customer.