Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 09-16-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
music man

Easy Rider Being a Hard-Headed @#$hole Thread continues here

Quote:
music man wrote:
Boy you really can't just let it go can you.

Quote:
Easy Rider Wrote: Talk about not contributing anything positive........how does YOUR comment further peace and tranquility here ?? Hint: it doesn't.

I have an honest concern. Dupo put me on warning not to be making "negative comments that don't contribute positively to a thread". I honestly don't know exactly what that means....and if I screw up again, I risk expulsion.

It seems to me that a couple of others should be under a similar warning......but they aren't for some strange reason.

I was contributing something positive, i was POSITIVELY telling you that you should have just dropped it and started being nice to people unless provoked, like a normal human being, but you couldn't just drop it, because like you said in this post, you don't even know what "negative comments that don't contribute positively to a thread" means, so in your eyes you never did anything wrong to begin with, so how or why would you bother to change.

Quote:
"It seems to me that a couple of others should be under a similar warning......but they aren't for some strange reason."
Who else besides you attacks people with 80% of there posts, NO ONE BUT YOU. When I first joined this site (and really now too for that matter) you are the reason that I never posted anything to try and help anybody with a problem, because just about every time I have made the mistake of doing it, (or anyone else besides you does) you attack them for it, and say some kind of negative comment about their advice. You do that so much that it looks abnormal for a thread to NOT HAVE a negative comment from you in it, doesn't that seem wrong to you, Easy?

So in closing, JUST LET IT GO! and be nice to people for a change, if you can figure out what that means.

Login or Register to Remove Ads