Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General Maintenance

Old 08-02-2007, 08:43 AM   #11
jonathan180iq
Super Moderator

Yes.

It was actually one of the original places that I listed in my original post to Quim.

Though, like I said earlier, I received a confirmation e-mail from Speigler letting me know what they can definately make the lines that I want. However, they promised to e-mail an order number which includes pricing. The pricing info was never delivered. I'm not about to agree to buy a brake line kit without knowing how much it's going to cost.

Based on what I know from other bikes, $80 is a pretty average cost. Having only one brake line might lower the price for us, but I'm not sure, as I've never been given a quote.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 08-02-2007, 09:29 AM   #12
Badbob

Sorry I did not see that.

I would not order any thing with out a price either. My working rule about this sort of thing is that if customer service doesn't treat you well before the sale there not likely to treat you well afterwards.

You might want to contact them again. Maybe by phone this time. Believe it or not there are still lots of companies that have web sites that do not handle email very well but are wonderful to deal with over the phone.

I to am interested in doing this if the price is right. My wifes bike is way past due for a brake line change and some nem brake fluid.