Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > GZ250 Media

Old 10-19-2014, 01:45 AM   #21
Water Warrior 2

Living just next to a major roadway is a pain in the ears and reduces my quality of life. The vast majority of bikes with a modified exhaust should be set on fire and left to burn to the ground. When the weather is good for riding I hate trying to watch TV because the sound system gets overwhelmed by the racket of the Hey Look at Me Crowd.
Loud exhaust.............been there done that so I am not innocent in the least. However I did not subject the world to noise for long. Noise is fatiguing, damages your hearing and just plain rude.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 10-19-2014, 05:43 AM   #22
gz4me +

Well said WW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never have understood the loud factor, other than, Look at me. I'am the one that caused you to miss the ending of that show.
Old 10-19-2014, 03:00 PM   #23
Water Warrior 2

On the flip side of the noise debate. Why is it that some folks will buy a home next to an airport or drag strip and then bitch about the noise?? Hmmm, sounds like me doesn't it. DOH !!

Back in the day I ran a small block Chevy V-8 with open headers through a tunnel at full throttle. Quite a rush. Was on the way to a muffler shop to get new mufflers welded on after the header install.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 10-28-2014, 03:14 PM   #24
ekisgen

I still kinda like exhaust that rattles the windows. Glad I didn't live next to "That Guy" when my kids were young.