Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > Troubleshooting

Old 04-04-2007, 02:33 PM   #11
Jordan310

Hmm.. sounds like Dupo.
In any case, yes I know its a 250, but 250s can be improved, and modded to go pretty fast.
Its a project bike for me at this point, and Im really not sure that a more free flowing exhaust wont give it a slight power boost. In fact, Im pretty sure it will. Not much, I grant you that, but to the tweaker, a noticeable pinch of power. Stop drooling over your yellow bumble bee bike for a sec, and love he GZ. Lol. :neener:

With these bikes, I liken it to cooking. A pinch of this, a pinch of that and all together it makes a big difference. Also, the resale value will go up Im supposing after you list it with a K&N, New pipes, modded seat, drag bars, upgraded tires .. etc ... I paid 3500 OUTD for a new 2007 and it looks perfect. I just need a good cazrb adjustment, and tune .. and the bike is pretty damn quick.

Heres is the unfortunate proof. 80Mph is fine with me.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 04-04-2007, 05:23 PM   #12
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo
Well yea, i would definetly agree that anything you do will in fact give it a slight increase. I wouldnt have done anything to my bike if it wasnt going to do anything. I was just saying that it seems you are trying to get a little more out of these things power wise than they are able to do. But thats cool, if it makes you happy, then more power to you. The only person you have to make happy on that bike is yourself. And it seems you are having a hell of a time with it so keep on rolling with it.

And yea, everything you are doing, will be a goldmine of a buy for someone looking for one already 'done up'. You should get a decent return when its time to sell.

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook