Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 04-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
blaine

Good, Better, Best- RCMP.

GOOD:

A Saskatchewan police officer had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem.- a 12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read 'RADAR TRAP AHEAD'. The officer then found a young accomplice down the road with a sign reading 'TIPS' and a bucket full of money.

(And we used to just sell lemonade!)

Better:

A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an photo radar post in Edmonton, AB. A $90 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $90. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST:
A young woman was pulled over for speeding. As the Saskatchewan RCMP Officer walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the RCMP Ball."

He replied, 'Ma'am, Saskatchewan RCMP don't have balls.'

There was a moment of silence while she smiled, and he realized what he'd just said. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and drove off.

She was laughing too hard to start her car.

:lol: :2tup:

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 04-06-2012, 07:46 PM   #2
dentheman

Re: Good, Better, Best- RCMP.

Funny, I especially like the 'ball' one.

Speaking of speed cameras, a few years ago we had red light cameras in Lubbock. The mayor was a big proponent of the cameras and was pushing the city council to have more installed. The citizens were against the cameras. During the election year this became a real sore point, with the mayor calling the citizens 'cave men'. After the election, the mayor became a private citizen, and the cameras were removed.