Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > GZ250 Media

Old 10-07-2007, 07:37 PM   #1
davidc83

Added to the stable/garage/bought new biked

Even though I have loved my little gz250 since I bought it, I have been looking to add to the garage. While at the Cumberland Gap last week (you guys missed a beautiful ride/time/area-no rain), Delbert mentioned to me of a dealership in Terre Haute which were selling C50s and M50s for $5700 and $5800, respectively. Well, yesterday I drove over there (with my wife-have to have permission you know), a 3.5 hour drive, to look at the M50 because the salesman I had called earlier in the week told me they only had each in black onliy. I think the black M50 looks better than the black C50; however, when I walked in I saw my dream bike, the merlot (dark red) with black trim C50 sitting in the showroom. I asked the salesman what was the price on that one, he said $5700, I said sold.
Worked up the finace app and in less than 30 minutes I was riding the bike home. I really liked this dealership. It is Thompsons Motorsports, located in downtown Terre Haute. The service department manager took time and explained to me his operation (even though is was very busy) and I had told them I couldnt bring it there for service-too far a ride. No pressure sales trying to buy accessories-told them I would buy off the Internet-no problem.
Have a good week.

Oh, by the way, THANKS Delbert

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 10-07-2007, 09:30 PM   #2
Water Warrior 2

Pretty bike ya got there. The touring model was on my short list 2 years ago when I got the Vstrom. Just think, no chain to lube. Ride and enjoy it.