Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > Troubleshooting

Old 05-18-2018, 02:54 PM   #11
jambo6984

Question What the heck is happening !!!! Someone or something is messing with me

Well i had another post wrote and ready to post but then i decided to go ahead and get the picture of the voltage it went down from 12.03 to 11.96 overnight but wanted it down to about 11.60 what i told the rep at batterysharks i was expecting to crank 2 times and it be dead but i was suprised it cranked strong for the 5 or 6 times for the first start of the day like it was a brand new battery it didnt bog at all im so confused this battery or something is possesed it stoped working for 2 weeks and would only crank 2 slow times now its perfect what the heck is that even possible a battery fix itself without putting on a charger or something is going in and out and works and seems good when i test im more confused than before everything testing good and being bad ??? Thanks for everything again and hope to hear from you all soon and hear what you all think

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-18-2018, 03:03 PM   #12
blaine

With your key off remove the - battery cable.....If you see a spark something is drawing power killing the battery.(Usually regulator/rectifier)....If no spark I would be looking at bad battery.