Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > Troubleshooting

Old 07-31-2018, 12:29 AM   #1
Makedon

rear running(marker) lights not working

Hello . I'm in a process of restoring a 2009 GZ250. One of the problems that I have is the rear running(marker) lights. I have tail and brake light( the red one), also I have turn signals left and right , but they are not On as a running(marker) lights. I check all the fuses under the seat(all good), clean bunch electrical connectors and plugs , but I can figure what is the problem. Also my front running(marker) lights and turn signals are working fine. Any and all suggestion and ideas are welcome. Thank you very much. Vlad aka Makedon. Ride safe.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 07-31-2018, 07:27 AM   #2
blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedon View Post
Hello . I'm in a process of restoring a 2009 GZ250. One of the problems that I have is the rear running(marker) lights. I have tail and brake light( the red one), also I have turn signals left and right , but they are not On as a running(marker) lights. I check all the fuses under the seat(all good), clean bunch electrical connectors and plugs , but I can figure what is the problem. Also my front running(marker) lights and turn signals are working fine. Any and all suggestion and ideas are welcome. Thank you very much. Vlad aka Makedon. Ride safe.
Rear are only signals....Just the fronts are running/signal......Front take 1157 bulbs.....Rear ones 1156. Everything is working properly.

Old 07-31-2018, 09:46 AM   #3
Makedon

Thank you very much Blaine. That helps a lot. I appreciate the quick respond. Ride Safe.

Login or Register to Remove Ads