Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Other Models/Manufacturers

Old 09-25-2009, 09:22 AM   #21
mrlmd1

Re: my 01 suzuki volusia video and gz video's

When you took the girl at the bar out for a ride, did you have a helmet or any other protective gear (jacket, etc.) for her?
What would you have done if she fell off or for some reason the bike went down? :??:
It's not worth it for a kiss.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 09-25-2009, 09:39 AM   #22
dannylightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlmd1
When you took the girl at the bar out for a ride, did you have a helmet or any other protective gear (jacket, etc.) for her?
What would you have done if she fell off or for some reason the bike went down? :??:
It's not worth it for a kiss.
no helmet law here in ohio, she had a jacket, and she had eye protection, I wasn't drinking and if she fell off i would have called 911.

what is it some kind of sin to ride some one on the back of your motorcycle.

look, what really happend was i wrapped her up in bubble wrap and tied her down to the seat just to make sure she did not fall off or get hurt

i got a little more than a kiss, so it was worth all the trouble bubble of wrapping her. she thought it was so sweet that i would care enough to do that hahahahahahaahhahaah
Old 09-25-2009, 09:48 AM   #23
primal

Send a message via AIM to primal

The fact that you didn't have a motorcycle helmet for her shows that you have no respect for her life and that all you care about is getting some tail. Just because there's no helmet law doesn't mean its a good idea. Chances are if she had fallen off she would have died and you would have been calling the morgue instead.

I can't stand riders who are more concerned with image than anything else, ESPECIALLY when other people are concerned. Its one thing for you to make a decision regarding your own safety. Its another thing to make that decision for someone else, especially if they are ignorant of the dangers associated with riding.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:26 AM   #24
dannylightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by primal
The fact that you didn't have a motorcycle helmet for her shows that you have no respect for her life and that all you care about is getting some tail. Just because there's no helmet law doesn't mean its a good idea. Chances are if she had fallen off she would have died and you would have been calling the morgue instead.

I can't stand riders who are more concerned with image than anything else, ESPECIALLY when other people are concerned. Its one thing for you to make a decision regarding your own safety. Its another thing to make that decision for someone else, especially if they are ignorant of the dangers associated with riding.
this girl goes riding with her dad and her uncle all the time I dont think she was ignorent to any thing and i don't think any one else is either, except for you and your statements, people know motorcycles are dangerous, it was her choice to get on the bike, she asked me to take her for a ride when she found out i had a bike.

look here mr primal, mind your own business. your opinion is not appreciated here. worry about the way you live your life and ill worry about the way i live mine. excuse me, i don't like the mustang seats, i have a nice looking bike and if im going to put any thing on my bike its not going to look nice..

image man you want to talk about image. would you put on pair of bright pink spandex shorts and wear them around town, I didn't think so, why cus your concerned about your image. you want to talk about ignorant well read your stupid ass post

i don't come on your thread and insult you so don't come on mine and insult me mother %$@#@! don't ever come on my thread and insult me.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:34 AM   #25
dannylightning

you know i put up a few video's and every one just has to get on here talk shit. wtf.

thank you biker tammy, busyweb, dupo and burkbuilds for the nice comments .

Old 09-25-2009, 10:44 AM   #26
mrlmd1

What I was getting at was that with the kind of litiginous society we live in where everyone wants to make a quick buck by suing everyone else for negligence or whatever (like if you had on a helmet and you didn't provide one for her safety and protection), that whatever could have happened, you really could have been screwed in a way you wouldn't have liked.
I used to go horseback riding with a girlfriend who owned 3 horses, and she made everyone riding one of her horses to sign a waiver or release absolving her of any injury or damages to yourself while on one of her horses, plus wear a riding helmet.
It's for your own protection as well as for the passenger.
Riders need some instruction before getting on the bike, so they don't do something silly and upset your balance or control and it shouldn't be taken casually. Just my opinion.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:52 AM   #27
dannylightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlmd1
What I was getting at was that with the kind of litiginous society we live in where everyone wants to make a quick buck by suing everyone else for negligence or whatever (like if you had on a helmet and you didn't provide one for her safety and protection), that whatever could have happened, you really could have been screwed in a way you wouldn't have liked.
I used to go horseback riding with a girlfriend who owned 3 horses, and she made everyone riding one of her horses to sign a waiver or release absolving her of any injury or damages to yourself while on one of her horses, plus wear a riding helmet.
It's for your own protection as well as for the passenger.
Riders need some instruction before getting on the bike, so they don't do something silly and upset your balance or control and it shouldn't be taken casually. Just my opinion.
i under stand where you are coming from, i cant say i love every thing you have had to say but i do think you mean well. but primal just came out and directly insulted me because i'm not taking his advice and i don't want to buy a mustang seat for my bike.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:01 AM   #28
mrlmd1

I was trying to be constructive and mean well, you have to protect your own ass too as well as the passenger's. :poke2:
Old 09-25-2009, 11:30 AM   #29
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo

Quote:
Its one thing for you to make a decision regarding your own safety. Its another thing to make that decision for someone else
And what you are doing to Danny is different ... how?

Hell, someone rode on my bike .... on the fender. Wanted a ride that bad i guess ... it was her sore ass not mine. Good thing i didnt wax the bike that day. (safety police ... :poke2: )

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook
Old 09-25-2009, 12:06 PM   #30
dannylightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupo
Quote:
Its one thing for you to make a decision regarding your own safety. Its another thing to make that decision for someone else
And what you are doing to Danny is different ... how?

Hell, someone rode on my bike .... on the fender. Wanted a ride that bad i guess ... it was her sore ass not mine. Good thing i didnt wax the bike that day. (safety police ... :poke2: )

promal, what decision did i make for some one else and please tell me what image has to do with riding some one on the back of my bike.
i think your just being a douche cus you got mustang seats and i dont like them. or that im not taking your advice and buying one. when you post up some pictures of you out in public in those pink spandex pants and i might not worry about how the mustang seat would look on on my bike and ill get one. they might look nice on some bikes but i really don't think it would on mine.

I would like to file a complaint.