Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General GZ250 Talk

Old 03-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #41
patrick_777

Send a message via ICQ to patrick_777 Send a message via AIM to patrick_777 Send a message via Yahoo to patrick_777
Re: Speed Record for the GZ250

Chris, stop creating new threads about this topic.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 03-07-2009, 10:09 AM   #42
Chris

I'm not sure I understand who Patrick 777 is. Are you the Adminstrator for this board? Who owns this board? I have to have someone's permission to put up a post? This is not poronography or anything, this is a small motorcycle board. Why do I need anyones permission to put up a post?? Is this your job? Who do you work for?
Everyone is history that has owned a motorcycle has wondered how fast it would go. The advantage of a small bike is the top speeds are not really all that fast. A crotch rocket would go 150mph and I would never attempt that, but on a small bike I think this is safe. I'm the guy on the board that talks about safety all the time.
If you don't feel like discussing this in public then email to

miller1155@bellsouth.net

Chris, Atlanta
Old 03-07-2009, 11:41 AM   #43
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
I'm not sure I understand who Patrick 777 is. Are you the Adminstrator for this board?
YES! 'Nuf said. If you had been paying attention, you would know that. There is even a little TAG under his name at the top of every post !!

YOU need to cool your jets a bit, Sir.

Generally it is not good to have multiple threads about the same subject.

P.S. Some of us here tend to be a little more blunt than is necessary at times.....me included....Patrick ???? :poke2:

Even Admin's are not perfect. :shocked:

Old 03-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #44
adrianinflorida

I think Patrick posted this after Chris started a whole new thread last night for his new speed record. Patrick mereley moved it to Chris' existing land speed record thread and asked Chris not to start a new thread for each 2/10s of a MPH improvement he achieves in the quest for the title of Worlds Fastest Atlantan.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:49 PM   #45
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianinflorida
I think Patrick posted this after Chris started a whole new thread last night for his new speed record. Patrick mereley moved it to Chris' existing land speed record thread and asked Chris not to start a new thread for each 2/10s of a MPH improvement he achieves in the quest for the title of Worlds Fastest Atlantan.
Ah HA! I thought something was out of place.....but the short term memory isn't what it used to be. Think I will go back and edit my post ........back to what it was before I got squeemish and changed it !!! :roll:

Old 03-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #46
patrick_777

Send a message via ICQ to patrick_777 Send a message via AIM to patrick_777 Send a message via Yahoo to patrick_777

Quote:
Are you the Adminstrator for this board?
Yes.

Quote:
Who owns this board?
For matters like this....Me.

Quote:
I have to have someone's permission to put up a post?
Posting here is a privilege, not a right.

Quote:
This is not poronography or anything, this is a small motorcycle board.
This is a moderated board.

Quote:
Why do I need anyones permission to put up a post??
Posting here is a privilege, not a right.
This is a moderated board.

Quote:
Is this your job?
Yes.

Quote:
Who do you work for?
Work is subjective.

Quote:
Everyone is history that has owned a motorcycle has wondered how fast it would go. The advantage of a small bike is the top speeds are not really all that fast.
And you've created 4 threads on the exact same subject, two of which are active.

Quote:
If you don't feel like discussing this in public then email to
No thanks...and I already had your email address.

Patrick, NOT retired in Tulsa
Old 03-07-2009, 01:21 PM   #47
patrick_777

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianinflorida
Yes, I merged the topics. Nice catch.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #48
Chris

Speed Record for the GZ250

It strikes me as odd that it is a secret about who owns this board. And the employment of who monitors the board.

The users don't know and can't find out? Why is that? I'm not suggesting a problem, but usually when you ask a question you get an answer.
I've taken the forefront on safety, maintenance, safe riding, fun cruises, and getting high gas mileage. Some guys have used bad language, bad habits, and incorrect information. Some have even posted notes and pictures on bikes that are nothing like a GZ250.
So I ran my bike up to 79mph and I'm being censored?

Chris, retired experienced rider near Atlanta
Old 03-07-2009, 07:16 PM   #49
adrianinflorida

Chris, you're making more out of this than is necessary. I think Dupo started the board, that would make him the 'owner', and the mods keep things in order. Too many new threads about a similar subject tend to slow things down on the back end of the fourm and get sloppy. You weren't being censored, merely corrected on posting ettiquite.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #50
mr. softie

Walk softly and carry a big shtick... no worries Chris! Personally I didn't notice you had posted more than one thread with this subject, but it is easier for everyone to keep track of one thread than four, so Patrick was just doing his maintainance and mentioned he would rather everyone follow the protocol is all.

BTW Chris, have you seen "The Fastest Indian"? Great Movie!