Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 12:55 AM   #1
l0newulf

2003 Suzuki GZ250 - Project or Parts

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster.

I have 2003 GZ250 for sale with about 3436 miles on it. It was in an accident back in September, but I repaired most of the damage from it myself. It is NOT running right now because a spark plug snapped when I was replacing it a week or so ago. The engine itself is fine, but it would need a head job (to remove the spark plug) to get running again.

The remaining damage from the accident includes a dent to the gas tank on the right side and scratches to the rear brake pedal and muffler. The handlebars are very slightly bent but I did not notice this until it was mentioned to me soon after I had it running again.

I also have two OEM oil filters, one OEM air filter, a speedbox assembly and a replacement OEM rear brake pedal (all still in OEM wrapping). I also have a motorcycle jack (used once) I would be willing to sell for $40.

Title is clean (NOT salvage) and in hand, and towing is the buyer's responsibility. I'm located near Philadelphia (zip 19036 to be exact).

I am also willing to part it out if there is demand. Please PM or reply if there are any questions. Prices (for either parts or the whole bike) are negotiable.

Thank you and have a great day.

EDIT: Location: Glenolden, PA 19036 / Price: $800 neg. for the whole bike or name your own price for any parts.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 11-14-2007, 04:36 AM   #2
molly

What are u asking for the bike, and Where are u located? I might need a driver's seat...How much for that if you part it out? Thanks for your help.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:14 AM   #3
Badbob

Location, location, location please. An asking price would be nice too.

Old 01-28-2008, 12:37 AM   #4
cleensmoke666

MOTORCYCLE JACK

IS THIS LIKE A JACK STAND FOR OIL CHANGES AND REPAIR PARTS
Old 09-24-2008, 02:43 PM   #5
duanel1

Re: 2003 Suzuki GZ250 - Project or Parts

Are the engine or engine cases damaged? Also, you stated the spark plug was broken off. Was this just the porcelan that was broken or is the plug somehow frozen in the head?

Old 09-24-2008, 03:16 PM   #6
music man

Re: 2003 Suzuki GZ250 - Project or Parts

There again dude, you need to look at when this was posted, about a year ago and they haven't been on here but once since then. I can't speak for this person, but they posted one post on this site, this one, so I doubt they are still around to sell this bike even if by some chance after a year they still have it. If you look at the bottom of the posts it will tell you when it was posted, and if you click on their profile you can see the last time they logged in, I did the same thing a couple of times, responding to posts that were old, until I started paying attention to those two things. :rawk: :2tup: