Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General GZ250 Talk

Old 12-14-2012, 12:13 AM   #11
clonak

Re: Didint relise ATGATT ment everytime you start the bike.

Forecast tomorrow, Sun. Lots of it. If its anything like the last few days, itll be a stinker too.
Got a guy I met through work, known him for a number of years but only recently learnt he rides a GSX1100, going to call me in the morning if he can make it for the ride. Got a council inspection on his site in the morning though, not sure what time it is.

I havent been to the South Island in ~15 years. And I was fairly young and stuck in the back of a van from Picton to Christchurch.
A south Island trip is a definate posiblity for christmas/early next year. Got a few months off work, so might as well travel around on the bike. If I have enough money left after the service I want to give her.... lol.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 12-14-2012, 01:24 AM   #12
Water Warrior 2

Time off sounds good for the soul. Are you a seasonal worker?
Old 12-14-2012, 02:50 AM   #13
clonak

I am currently, untill the 22nd, working in a building supplies yard. But 8 years of handling wood all day is getting abit boring so I handed in my notice and heading off to find something new. Dont know what yet, but something will jump out at me in my travels. It always does. Maybe I will end up truck driving again, maybe I will have to do unquestionable things for sleezy old men just to be able to eat. Who knows, but it will be an exciting adventure.

And yes, I do have money behind me to keep me covered for awhile, and always have a bed at my mums. And plenty of contacts for work.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 12-14-2012, 03:36 AM   #14
Water Warrior 2

Sounds like you will have a relaxing Christmas and New Years. A future employer will like some one who stayed put for 8 years before moving on. Take your time off as a long vacation and see if something pops up on the way. It could be an exciting new chapter in your life.